If you go to the Alamo
The Alamo is open daily all year and offers free admission.
IF YOU GO
The Alamo, at 300 Alamo Plaza, offers free admission. The Alamo is open daily all year, except for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Hours are 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday through Saturday and 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. on Sunday. In the summer months of June, July and August, the Alamo is open until 7 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays.
Life Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 25585Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 23461Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims