Oklahoma Catholic Church leaders speak out on immigration
Immigration should be the responsibility of federal lawmakers, and laws passed should treat the undocumented humanely and with dignity, respecting the disadvantaged, families and children, says a statement released by Catholic Church leaders in Oklahoma.
Immigration is the responsibility of the federal government, and laws passed should treat the undocumented with dignity, respecting the disadvantaged, families and children, Oklahoma Catholic Church leaders said Monday.
Videoview all videos
Mar 28Patricia B. Fennell, President CEO of Latino Community...
Photoview all photos
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 13515Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10081Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9722Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8902Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6661Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 5295Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 4594Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister