In their words: Attorney, hospital statements
In their words: Attorney and hospital statements in the death of Jamie Lynn (Fisher) Russell in Pauls Valley, Oklahoma,
NewsOK Related Articles
Hospital officials released this statement:
“Pauls Valley General Hospital extends its sympathy and prayers to the family of Jamie Lynn Russell during this terrible tragedy.
“Quality patient care and safety are top priorities for the staff and physicians at Pauls Valley General Hospital. The hospital immediately launched a comprehensive investigation into the care provided to Ms. Russell and the processes followed during her visit to the emergency room.
“Once the investigation is complete we will have a better understanding of the situation. We hope to use the results of the investigation to further evaluate our clinical practices and ensure that we are providing the highest quality of care possible to all of our patients.
“Federal regulations prohibit us from discussing details of this tragic case.”
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 12458Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11436Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 6211Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5407Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 4993Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4408OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3817Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law