Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 11863Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10625Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9988Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 9782Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 6778Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4215Oklahoma tornadoes: 27 remain hospitalized from tornadoes
- 4087Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 3968Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 3762Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 3633OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
In Your Eye presents 'Baskets and Baubles'
From staff reports | Published: December 10, 2012 | Modified: December 10, 2012 at 6:07 pm
"Baskets and Baubles," a show featuring the basketry and jewelry of artist Andrea Kissinger is on display In Your Eye Gallery, 3005-A Paseo, through Dec. 30.
Kissinger weaves reed baskets using a technique she adapted from traditional Cherokee double-walled basketry. Using these same soft organic forms, she also creates jewelry from coiled wire or recycled gift cards, materials she finds both "colorful and easy to manipulate," she said.
Gallery hours are noon to 6 p.m. Thursdays and Fridays and noon to 5 p.m. Saturdays and Sundays. For an appointment after hours call 525-2161.