Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
In Your Eye presents 'Baskets and Baubles'
From staff reports | Published: December 10, 2012 | Modified: December 10, 2012 at 6:07 pm
"Baskets and Baubles," a show featuring the basketry and jewelry of artist Andrea Kissinger is on display In Your Eye Gallery, 3005-A Paseo, through Dec. 30.
Kissinger weaves reed baskets using a technique she adapted from traditional Cherokee double-walled basketry. Using these same soft organic forms, she also creates jewelry from coiled wire or recycled gift cards, materials she finds both "colorful and easy to manipulate," she said.
Gallery hours are noon to 6 p.m. Thursdays and Fridays and noon to 5 p.m. Saturdays and Sundays. For an appointment after hours call 525-2161.