Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 19883Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16750Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12000Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 11023Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 8434Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8422Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head with machete in self-defense
- 7521Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6223Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5055Oklahoma City psychiatrist fined $25K for letting students write prescriptions
- 4821Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
In Your Eye presents 'Baskets and Baubles'
From staff reports | Published: December 10, 2012 | Modified: December 10, 2012 at 6:07 pm
"Baskets and Baubles," a show featuring the basketry and jewelry of artist Andrea Kissinger is on display In Your Eye Gallery, 3005-A Paseo, through Dec. 30.
Kissinger weaves reed baskets using a technique she adapted from traditional Cherokee double-walled basketry. Using these same soft organic forms, she also creates jewelry from coiled wire or recycled gift cards, materials she finds both "colorful and easy to manipulate," she said.
Gallery hours are noon to 6 p.m. Thursdays and Fridays and noon to 5 p.m. Saturdays and Sundays. For an appointment after hours call 525-2161.