'Inc. 5000' homebuilder installed as Oklahoma State Home Builders Association's president
One of the youngest independent builders in Oklahoma, 37-year-old Jeff Click was selected for 2010 “Forty Under 40” by OKCBiz and was ranked among Inc. magazine's “Inc. 5000” fastest growing companies.
‘Inc. 5000' homebuilder installed as state association's president
Jeff Click, of Oklahoma City's Jeff Click Homes, has been installed as 2013 president of the Oklahoma State Home Builders Association, representing 2,400 members in the state's homebuilding industry.
Brandon Perkins, of Tulsa, immediate past president and president of Brandon Perkins Development, was named Builder of the Year during the association's annual banquet at the Central Oklahoma Home Builders Association conference center in Oklahoma City. Terry Jennings, of Oklahoma Rainmaster, immediate past president of the Associates Council, was named Associate of the Year.
Click's executive council includes Perkins; Todd Booze, of Ideal Homes of Norman, vice president-treasurer; and Phil Rhees, of BMI Properties in Tulsa, vice president-secretary.
Donna Cullins, of Preferred Plans Inc. in Norman, is chairman of the Associates Council, which represents businesses that support homebuilding. Also on the Associates Council are Gina Cox, of Stewart Abstract & Title, vice chairman; Vanessa Shadix, of Old Republic Title, treasurer; Steve Sullivan of Oklahoma Gas and Electric Co.; and Jennings, past chairman.
News Photo Galleriesview all
More housing Articles
Sell Your House
Sell your home fast. Reach 7 out of 10 Oklahoma home buyers each month with the combined power of HomesOK & the Oklahoman.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 56820Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14719Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9122Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7282Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6520Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 6448How to help tornado victims
- 6374Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 6257Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 6000Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 5062Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients