'Inc. 5000' homebuilder installed as Oklahoma State Home Builders Association's president
One of the youngest independent builders in Oklahoma, 37-year-old Jeff Click was selected for 2010 “Forty Under 40” by OKCBiz and was ranked among Inc. magazine's “Inc. 5000” fastest growing companies.
‘Inc. 5000' homebuilder installed as state association's president
Jeff Click, of Oklahoma City's Jeff Click Homes, has been installed as 2013 president of the Oklahoma State Home Builders Association, representing 2,400 members in the state's homebuilding industry.
Brandon Perkins, of Tulsa, immediate past president and president of Brandon Perkins Development, was named Builder of the Year during the association's annual banquet at the Central Oklahoma Home Builders Association conference center in Oklahoma City. Terry Jennings, of Oklahoma Rainmaster, immediate past president of the Associates Council, was named Associate of the Year.
Click's executive council includes Perkins; Todd Booze, of Ideal Homes of Norman, vice president-treasurer; and Phil Rhees, of BMI Properties in Tulsa, vice president-secretary.
Donna Cullins, of Preferred Plans Inc. in Norman, is chairman of the Associates Council, which represents businesses that support homebuilding. Also on the Associates Council are Gina Cox, of Stewart Abstract & Title, vice chairman; Vanessa Shadix, of Old Republic Title, treasurer; Steve Sullivan of Oklahoma Gas and Electric Co.; and Jennings, past chairman.
News Photo Galleriesview all
More housing Articles
Sell Your House
Sell your home fast. Reach 7 out of 10 Oklahoma home buyers each month with the combined power of HomesOK & the Oklahoman.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 18732Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 15952Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 10745How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 2753Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 2638Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 2099Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes
- 1489Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
- 1234Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients