'Inc. 5000' homebuilder installed as Oklahoma State Home Builders Association's president
One of the youngest independent builders in Oklahoma, 37-year-old Jeff Click was selected for 2010 “Forty Under 40” by OKCBiz and was ranked among Inc. magazine's “Inc. 5000” fastest growing companies.
‘Inc. 5000' homebuilder installed as state association's president
Jeff Click, of Oklahoma City's Jeff Click Homes, has been installed as 2013 president of the Oklahoma State Home Builders Association, representing 2,400 members in the state's homebuilding industry.
Brandon Perkins, of Tulsa, immediate past president and president of Brandon Perkins Development, was named Builder of the Year during the association's annual banquet at the Central Oklahoma Home Builders Association conference center in Oklahoma City. Terry Jennings, of Oklahoma Rainmaster, immediate past president of the Associates Council, was named Associate of the Year.
Click's executive council includes Perkins; Todd Booze, of Ideal Homes of Norman, vice president-treasurer; and Phil Rhees, of BMI Properties in Tulsa, vice president-secretary.
Donna Cullins, of Preferred Plans Inc. in Norman, is chairman of the Associates Council, which represents businesses that support homebuilding. Also on the Associates Council are Gina Cox, of Stewart Abstract & Title, vice chairman; Vanessa Shadix, of Old Republic Title, treasurer; Steve Sullivan of Oklahoma Gas and Electric Co.; and Jennings, past chairman.
News Photo Galleriesview all
More housing Articles
Sell Your House
Sell your home fast. Reach 7 out of 10 Oklahoma home buyers each month with the combined power of HomesOK & the Oklahoman.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 19883Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16750Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12000Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 11023Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 8434Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8422Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head with machete in self-defense
- 7521Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6223Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5055Oklahoma City psychiatrist fined $25K for letting students write prescriptions
- 4821Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients