Oklahoma News, Sports & Weather
Tornado warnings in effect for parts of Oklahoma
Another body was found by family members in a damaged home near SW 134 early Tuesday and the Oklahoma City police helicopter has been requested in Moore to provide light as rescuers continue to dig through the rubble, according to police radio traffic.
NEW: President Obama to speak Tuesday morning on Oklahoma disaster
NEW: Crews dig through night after deadly Oklahoma twister
NEW: AP Interactive: Oklahoma Tornado
Noon news conference planned for Tuesday in wake of Moore tornado
AP photographer describes destroyed Oklahoma school
Rescuers search into night for Moore schoolchildren
OHP: No Moore residents allowed back into neighborhoods overnight
Berry Tramel: 'The monster returns' How to help children cope
Chesapeake donates $1M to American Red Cross
Blue Door plans benefit shows Toby Keith reacts to devastation
Moore Tornado Lost and Found - connect with loved ones who live in Moore or might be missing
May 20 Oklahoman staff...
Aerial photos of May 20...
May 20 AP staff...
On May 3, 1999, and May 20, 2013, the rare term “tornado emergency” was used to warn the public of a dangerous, long-track tornado.
From The Oklahoman
- Public Service Co. of Oklahoma touts 'Oklahoma solution' to regional haze as industrial consumers fear costs
- As in Oklahoma, poverty nationwide has moved to the suburbs, report says
- Oklahoma City's Will Rogers World Airport loses bid for D.C. route — again
- Is downtown Oklahoma City department store more than a memory?
- Oklahoma students urged to take stand against bullying
- Gasoline prices hit record in Oklahoma City
- U.S. Supreme Court rejects final appeal of Oklahoma death row inmate
A Moore family that survived the tornadoes of May 3, 1999, and May 8, 2003, reunited at First Baptist Church of Moore after another tornado on Monday.
- Turner Turnpike crash in Lincoln County, Oklahoma Highway Patrol reports
- UPDATE: Severe thunderstorm warning issued for Cleveland County, Moore area
- President Obama to speak on Oklahoma disaster
- Crews dig through night after deadly Oklahoma twister
- AP photographer sees kids pulled from Oklahoma school
- Noon news conference planned for Tuesday in wake of Moore tornado
- Oklahoma Highway Patrol: No Moore residents allowed back into neighborhoods overnight
At least 20 houses destroyed in small Lincoln County town.
Family says large portion of neighborhood appears destroyed.
A large portion of Edmond tornado damage was along Bryant Avenue between 15th and 33rd streets.
Videoview all videos
julianakeeping All media: If your mother Tweets she loves you check it out. #okwx #oklahoma #moore #okc @newsok working hard to verify, report. #okwx
Today 08:42:40 AM
julianakeeping More storms, #oklahoma Be weathera aware: RT @NWSNorman: 549am - Spotter Reports Golf Ball Sized Hail with storm South of Chickasha! #okwx
Today 08:28:02 AM
stephkuzy "Worse than May 3rd" -The Oklahoman https://t.co/QPcWnZ9dfs
Today 08:26:49 AM