India growth stuck at 3-year low as reforms stall
"All these so-called reforms are more of a euphoria driven thing rather than an actual impact on the economy," Arora said.
India's economy grew 5.5 percent during the June quarter, after expanding by 5.3 percent in the March quarter. This is the slowest pace since the global recession, which dragged India's economic growth down to 3.5 percent for the January to March quarter of 2009.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister