Indian grocery to move store to Route 66 bowling alley in Oklahoma City
Bowling alley along historic Route 66 in Oklahoma City has been sold to Spices of India grocery.
After 51 years of bowling along historic Route 66, the balls will stop rolling and the pins will stop falling this summer.Spices of India will open a grocery store in the building now housing the landmark 66 Bowl, marked by the neon sign of a giant pin and bowling ball at 3810 NW 39 Expressway.
3647 NW 39
Videoview all videos
Jun 4After 51 years, the landmark 66 bowl will close in...
Aug 30Jim Haynes talks about the historic significance of the...
Photoview all photos
How do I get Full Access?
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims