Indy faces Green Bay without 2 defensive starters
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — The Indianapolis Colts will play Green Bay without linebacker Pat Angerer, cornerback Vontae Davis and offensive guards Joe Reitz and Seth Olsen.
All four are inactive Sunday.
Angerer (fractured right foot) and Reitz (knee) have not played since the preseason opener. Olsen (knee) replaced Reitz in the lineup and started the first three games. Davis left the Jacksonville game early with an ankle injury.
Also inactive for the Colts are quarterback Chandler Harnish, cornerback Justin King and running back Mewelde Moore.
Green Bay had already announced receiver Greg Jennings wouldn't play because of a groin injury. He'll be joined on the sideline by receiver Jarrett Boykin, defensive end Mike Daniels, cornerback Davon House, linebacker Terrell Manning, safety Sean Richardson and running back James Starks.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims