Sen. Jim Inhofe to fight mandates at U.N. climate conference
WASHINGTON — Sen. Jim Inhofe, a leading skeptic in Congress about global warming, said Wednesday that he plans to attend the United Nations climate conference in Copenhagen, Denmark, in December to argue against mandated reductions in carbon emissions.
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 36498Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 32022Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 18998Oklahoma tornado levels homes in trailer park
- 7837Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6469OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3675College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3601Student shot dead during botched home invasion