OKC Thunder: Inside training camp with the Thunder
Anthony Goods is a professional basketball player who has played in the NBDL and overseas. He was with Oklahoma City during its training camp.
Anthony Goods is a professional basketball player with experience domestically and overseas. After graduating from Stanford University in 2009 with a degree in communication, he has played in the NBDL, Venezuela, Italy and has had short stints with a number of NBA teams. Over the past year he has documented his day-to-day experiences while continuing to pursue his basketball career.
The Oklahoma City Thunder’s young, flashy, high-flying act has wowed fans nightly in a crammed lockout season. Throughout their journey, they’ve shown that fresh and vivacious legs are two...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 14862OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 11951Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 8347Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6661Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6166Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5685Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4422Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?