Internal Mountain West memo criticizes NCAA leadership
A memo questioning NCAA leadership has circulated internally among Mountain West presidents, CBSSports.com has learned.
The memo is directed at Fresno State president John Welty, who has served on both of the NCAA's main governing bodies that are responsible for oversight and setting policy -- the executive committee and board of directors. CBSSports.com obtained contents of the email memo from a source who did not want to be identified.
Read the rest of this post on the original site »
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 27538Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15649Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10393Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9809Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 9381Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8402Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 8325Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena