Internal Mountain West memo criticizes NCAA leadership
A memo questioning NCAA leadership has circulated internally among Mountain West presidents, CBSSports.com has learned.
The memo is directed at Fresno State president John Welty, who has served on both of the NCAA's main governing bodies that are responsible for oversight and setting policy -- the executive committee and board of directors. CBSSports.com obtained contents of the email memo from a source who did not want to be identified.
Read the rest of this post on the original site »
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 12097Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11309Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 6870Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 6485Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 4833Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4317OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3653Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law