Is Senate win call for new agenda?
WASHINGTON — Voters in Massachusetts sent a signal to Washington this week about the scope of the federal government and what the agenda here should be, Oklahoma lawmakers said Wednesday.
Videoview all videos
Jan 20U.S. Senators Coburn and Inhofe react to the Republican...
Photoview all photos
NewsOK Related Articles
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 83533Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16617OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12334Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 12075Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 11110Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 9568Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 8849How to help tornado victims