Israeli consulate official: Israel only defending itself against Hamas attacks
NewsOK Related Articles
Unfortunately, Hamas has a long history of using its own people as human shields. It fires its rockets from amongst the population of Gaza and then aims them at the population of Israel. Under international law, this is a war crime.
To accomplish peace, the international community should make it clear to Hamas that using the population of Gaza as human shields won't be tolerated. It also must be stressed to Hamas that they must stop their attacks on Israel.
Kadosh is deputy consul general of Israel to the southwestern United States, including Oklahoma.
Voices Photo Galleriesview all
- 15391Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9463Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8117Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 7214Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6364Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 6332Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 6331Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit