Casualties, attacks in Israel-Hamas conflict
JERUSALEM (AP) — Casualties and attacks in the Israel-Hamas conflict since the fighting began:
— More than 130 Palestinians, both militants and civilians, have been killed in Gaza.
— Four Israeli civilians and one soldier have been killed while dozens more were injured by Palestinian rockets.
— Gaza militants have fired over 1,400 rockets at southern Israeli communities, 810 exploded inside Israel, the military said.
— Israel says its Iron Dome missile defense system has intercepted about 400 rockets.
— The Israeli military says it has hit more than 1,550 military targets in Gaza.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 21842Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 19892Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims