Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 15918Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8813OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6389Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5669Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 5503OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4915Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4833Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3560Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 3491Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 3466As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
It's husband No. 3 for actress Kate Winslet
The Associated Press | Published: December 28, 2012 | Modified: December 28, 2012 at 5:09 pm
Kate Winslet has tied the knot again.
The Oscar-winning actress wed Ned Rocknroll in New York earlier this month. The private ceremony was attended by Winslet's two children as well as a few friends and family members, her representative said Thursday.
It is the third marriage for the 37-year-old Winslet, who won a Best Actress Oscar for her performance in the 2008 film "The Reader." She was previously married to film directors Jim Threapleton and Sam Mendes.
The 34-year-old Rocknroll, who was born Abel Smith, is a nephew of billionaire Virgin Group founder Richard Branson.
The couple had been engaged since last summer.
In August 2011, Winslet and her children were staying at Branson's house in the Caribbean when it caught fire during a tropical storm and burned down. Winslet carried Branson's 90-year-old mother to safety.
Branson was staying in another property on the island. No one was injured.