It’s official: Obama sworn in for second term
President Obama officially began his second term on Sunday with a private swearing-in ceremony at the White House, taking the oath of office just before noon.
Joined by his family in the Blue Room, Obama was sworn in by Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts, and the ceremony went off without a hitch — Roberts famously flubbed the oath four years ago.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 16804Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8821OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6453Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5885Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 5756OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4970Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4920Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater