It's still fun to run: Don't expect Pokes' running stats to suffer with new coordinator
Even with the hiring of Houston offensive coordinator Dana Holgorsen, don’t expect Oklahoma State’s commitment to running the ball to change. The Pokes have led the Big 12 in rushing for the past four seasons and have averaged 42.6 carries for 207.6 yards per game in Mike Gundy’s five years as coach.
Videoview all videos
Photoview all photos
NewsOK Related Articles
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 83313Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 56374Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 33323Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 23846Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 23231Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8483Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 8265Oklahoma sucker-punched by second round of twisters