ITT posts 4Q net income of $32.4M
For the full year, the company earned $125.4 million, or $1.33 per share, compared with a loss of $129.5 million, or $1.40 per share, in 2011. Revenue increased to $2.23 billion from $2.09 billion.
ITT projected a 2013 profit of $1.80 to $1.90 per share on revenue growth of 9 percent to 11 percent. Based on the company's 2012 results, the guidance implies 2013 revenue of $2.43 billion to $2.47 billion.
Analysts expect earnings of $1.89 per share on $2.44 billion in revenue, according to FactSet.
ITT shares rose 61 cents, or 2.4 percent, to $25.85 in midday trading. They have risen 10.3 percent so far this year.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 15646Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9491Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8139Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 7458Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 7219Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 6377Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 6374Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit