J.D. McCarty Center in Norman holds holiday party for residents
The J.D. McCarty Center in Norman, in conjunction with the 40 et 8 of Oklahoma, held its annual Christmas party for residents.
NORMAN — The J.D. McCarty Center and the 40 et 8 of Oklahoma hosted the annual Christmas party on Sunday for the center's residents.
The center at 2002 E Robinson St. serves children with developmental disabilities.
The 40 et 8 of Oklahoma, a veterans group, was the founder of what is now the J.D. McCarty Center. This small group of men and their wives has been helping to provide a merry Christmas for inpatients and their families for 64 years.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 19883Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16750Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12000Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 11023Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 8434Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8422Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head with machete in self-defense
- 7521Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments