Jaguars promote OT Baldridge, release OT Kropog
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (AP) — The Jacksonville Jaguars have moved offensive tackle Daniel Baldridge from the practice squad to the 53-man roster and released offensive lineman Troy Kropog.
With right tackle Cam Bradfield (ankle) out and guard Eben Britton (ankle) questionable, there's a chance Baldridge will be active for Sunday's game against AFC South rival Houston.
Baldridge has spent most of the last two seasons on the practice squad.
The Jaguars claimed Kropog off waivers from Tennessee on Wednesday, but he practiced just twice before getting released.
Jacksonville has been looking for offensive line help since starters Bradfield, Britton and Uche Nwaneri were injured in the opener. The team already has four linemen on injured reserve: center John Estes and guards Will Rackley, Jason Spitz and Drew Nowak.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 94547Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 17200OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12970Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8745Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8636Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8239How to help tornado victims
- 7488Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma