James Harden's six biggest moments
Videoview all videos
May 10Harden averaged 16 points coming off the bench this year...
Photoview all photos
NewsOK Related Articles
There was a time when experts questioned Harden’s athleticism. He silenced his critics once and for all after posterizing Cleveland’s J.J. Hickson on Dec. 12, 2010. Harden corralled a defensive rebound from underneath the basket and beat the entire Cavs team up the floor with five dribbles. When Harden exploded from two steps inside the free throw line, Hickson went up to challenge the attempt. Too late. Harden threw down a left-handed tomahawk while being fouled by Hickson with just less than a minute remaining in the first quarter. Harden punctuated the posterization by puffing repeatedly while peering at his teammates before unleashing a sly smile.
6. LIVING AT THE LINE AGAINST GOLDEN STATE
In his 20th career game, Harden scored 26 points against the Warriors on Dec. 7, 2009. But it was the way Harden scored half his points that stood out. Harden made 13 out of 14 free throws, which stands as his career best. In the second quarter, Harden marched to the stripe 10 times and made all 10. It was the first time we saw Harden’s ability to manufacture points so easily. That same knack for getting fouled is now a part of what makes Harden one of the most efficient players in the league.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
- 11863Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10625Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9988Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 9782Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 6778Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4215Oklahoma tornadoes: 27 remain hospitalized from tornadoes
- 4087Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates