Jason Kersey, Ryan Aber join The Oklahoman's high school sports coverage team
Jason Kersey and Ryan Aber will join Scott Wright on The Oklahoman's high school sports coverage team.
Kersey, a Noble High School and University of Oklahoma graduate, has been with The Oklahoman since November 2006. He has covered several events for us, including the last Super Bowl. Kersey has also worked on the copy desk and coordinated coverage of the Oklahoma City Thunder.
Aber, who covered high schools for The Oklahoman from 2006-2010, returns to the beat after a year covering the RedHawks baseball and Barons hockey.
Wright has covered Oklahoma high school sports since 2009. Before that, he covered Oklahoma State football and Oklahoma basketball.
“These are all Oklahoma guys who are hard workers and strong reporters,” said Oklahoman sports editor Mike Sherman. “They know the state and know the importance of high school sports to our readers.”
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 72395Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14464Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 8451Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7239How to help tornado victims
- 6453Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6316Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 6292Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community