Oklahoma football: Javon Harris says Sooners will 'impose our will' on Notre Dame
JAVON HARRIS Q&A: Sooner safety expects a defensive battle Saturday when Notre Dame comes to Norman.
NORMAN — Oklahoma senior safety Javon Harris spent Saturday night disrupting the Kansas offense, twice intercepting the Jayhawks.
The interceptions were his third and fourth of 2012 and gave him seven for his career.
Videoview all videos
Oct 21It was a big-play kind of day, as Oklahoma used five...
Oct 21Jason Kersey and Jenni Carlson examine the Sooners' easy...
Photoview all 83 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
What did you see on those two interceptions?
“Just playing my position ... The ball just happened to break on a couple passes that I knew were coming and I saw the quarterback looking and I just broke on it.”
What does that say about this team about the ability to put it all together with a performance like this?
“We can play with prosperity and through adversity I think. That's what this is about. We're not going to come down over any team and we're going to continue to get better. We're going to continue to amp our game. It's just something we have to do, and we're going to continue to do that.”
Did you know College GameDay will be coming (to Norman for the OU-Notre Dame game) next Saturday?
“No I didn't know, but now they get to come see the show. I mean, it's going to be a defensive battle and we're going to go out here and impose our will on another team.”
Bob Stoops called next weekend's game against Notre Dame the biggest since 2000 against Nebraska.
“I believe it ... We're going to prepare for winning this game and that's what we have to do. ... We can't lose at home.”
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 75968Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 30909Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 28067Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 24729Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 6906Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 6904Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 6686Oklahoma tornadoes: Several homes damaged by tornado, but no injuries in Edmond