Jazmo's Bourbon Street Cafe provides New Orleans flavor, atmosphere
Though itâ€™s located in the heart of Bricktown, those at Jazmoâ€™z Bourbon St. CafĂ© pride themselves on providing a kick of New Orleans flavor and atmosphere to everyone who comes in.
Photoview all photos
11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday to Thursday
11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Friday and Saturday
11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Sunday
Open for nine years, the restaurant is on the bottom floor of its building and is split into several rooms. While the full-service bar is a little more laid back, with TVs showing sports, the entire restaurant is comfortable â€” no matter what youâ€™re wearing.
â€śSure, we get people in suits and ties and some in shorts and T-shirts,â€ť General Manager Andrew Wilson said. â€śBut weâ€™ll serve you however you come in, as long as you have some clothes on.â€ť
While itâ€™s casual dining most nights, Jazmoâ€™z does host black-tie events and birthday parties for larger occasions. Itâ€™s also great for a one-on-one date, Wilson said.
The average price for a meal at Bourbon St. runs about $20, but diners can get in and out for as little as $8. And while burgers and fries are available, the real draw is the Louisiana-style cuisine.
From Cajun classic to Creole, Bourbon St. offers a wide variety of spicy, flavorful dishes with an emphasis on seafood. jambalaya, gumbo and crawfish etouffee are big sellers, Wilson said, but the specialty dishes are the real hot items.
â€śProbably our best seller is the Satchmo Salmon, which is a blackened salmon with a white wine cream sauce,â€ť he said. â€śAnother great one is the Black Magic, which is blackened catfish covered with crawfish etouffee and served over dirty rice.â€ť
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 10801Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 10490Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10422Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 9824Finding Addyson â€“ One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 6498Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4191Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4093Oklahoma tornadoes: 27 remain hospitalized from tornadoes