Jenni Carlson: Picking Texas over OU due to Sooners' question marks
The Oklahoman's Jenni Carlson took questions from readers in today's Power Lunch Chat. Participate in our Power Lunch Chats Monday-Friday at 11 a.m. on NewsOK.com/Sports.
The Oklahoman's Jenni Carlson took questions from readers in today's Power Lunch Chat. Participate in our Power Lunch Chats Monday-Friday at 11 a.m. on NewsOK.com/Sports. Read the entire chat recap here.
Videoview all videos
Oct 12Jenni and Berry make their predictions about Saturday's...
Oct 12Oct. 12, 2012: Mike Sherman leads a Google Hangout...
Photoview all photos
What's your prediction for the OU-Texas game?
I'm picking Texas this year.
This is a year when I could definitely see this game going either way, but I still have questions about OU. Yes, the Sooners played well last week, but the three previous games were not good. There seems to be more evidence that they're a team with lots of question marks rather than a great team.
OSU vs. KU: Who scores more points this year? OSU football team or OSU basketball team?
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 12604Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10239Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9732Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9189Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6670Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4472Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 4240Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 4180Oklahoma tornadoes: 27 remain hospitalized from tornadoes
- 3744Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 3718Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients