It’s not always a Norman Rockwell painting around family dinner tables in Oklahoma City on Thanksgiving, especially if you can’t afford the food. But that’s where local charitable organizations and churches come in.
Oklahoman subscribers have access to this article. Unlock it below.What is this? Learn more.
Cut pounds of stomach fat every week by using this 1 weird old tip.
Get meal supplies
• Jesus House, 1335 W Sheridan Ave., 8 a.m. Tuesday and Wednesday, until supplies run out.
• City Care, 2400 General Pershing Blvd., 1 p.m. Tuesday.
• Impact Hunger Food Resource Center, 831 California Ave., 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Tuesday and Wednesday.
• Estes Park Church of Christ, 440 NW 89, noon to 4 p.m. Thursday.
• Britton Road Church of Christ, 2520 W Britton Road, 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Thursday.
• Coca-Cola Bricktown Event Center, 425 E California Ave., 8:30 to 10:30 a.m. Thursday.
• University of Central Oklahoma (Nigh University Center), 100 N University Drive, Edmond, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Thursday.
• Norman High School, 911 W Main St., Norman, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Thursday.