Jim Harbaugh knows legacy at stake
SANTA CLARA, Calif. — More so than he is at most of his media sessions, 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh was in an expansive mood Monday. He even made a self-deprecating joke. A reporter wondered if Harbaugh knew that back in his NFL playing days, he had become the first sack victim of Ray Lewis, Baltimore's retiring All-Pro linebacker.
NewsOK Related Articles
“Yeah, I did know that,” Harbaugh said. “My dad told me.”
Pause for comic timing.
“My legend grows,” Harbaugh said.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 17917Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 11872Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 10569OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10552Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 10275Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 9958Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 9874Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss