Jobs, affordability attract young professionals to Oklahoma
Advertising Age magazine tracks rising percentage of people age 25 to 34 in Oklahoma over the past decade.
You’ve seen them — around the Chesapeake campus, walking through downtown, moving into the house just down the street. They’re young professionals, people in their mid-20s to mid-30s, who’ve chosen to build their lives in Oklahoma. And their numbers are growing.
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 42155Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15090Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9670Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8506Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8490Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 7696Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 7550Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena