Copyright ©2012 The Associated Press. Produced by NewsOK.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Equally staggering is the SEC's new 15-year, $3 billion contract with CBS, ESPN, et al.
John Rohde: Big 12 media days are tame in comparison to SEC's meetings
Videoview all videos
Jul 28Berry Tramel and John Helsey talk about day two of the...
Jul 28Sam Bradford, Gerald McCoy and Jermaine Gresham all...
Photoview all photos
NewsOK Related Articles
Comparing media days in the Big 12 and SEC is not apples to apples.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 57337Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14801Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9259Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7518Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6644Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 6577Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 6568How to help tornado victims