Jones Old Timers Day will include blood drive
Anyone, 16 years or older**, can typically donate blood. Blood can be given every 56 days. To find out more or make an appointment to donate, call 877-340-8777 or visit www.obi.org.
*Blood donation is voluntary, and no contribution, donation, purchase or payment is necessary to enter prize drawing.
** 16-year-olds must weigh at least 125 and provide signed parental permission, 17-year-olds must weigh at least 125 pounds, those 18 and older must weigh at least 110 pounds.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 81135Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 32459Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction