Joseph Randle scores 4 TDs as Cowboys beat Baylor
STILLWATER — Joseph Randle set career-highs by running for 152 yards and four touchdowns, Justin Blackmon matched his career best with 13 catches for 172 yards and two scores and No. 3 Oklahoma State beat Baylor 59-24 on Saturday.
Videoview all videos
Photoview all 88 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
The Cowboys (8-0, 5-0 Big 12) started a season with eight straight wins for only the second time in school history. The other time was in 1945, when they finished the season 9-0, won the Sugar Bowl and were ranked fifth in the final poll.
Brodrick Brown recovered two fumbles, and Daytawion Lowe and Justin Gilbert had interceptions as Oklahoma State forced five turnovers.
Robert Griffin III threw for 425 yards to end up 5 shy of his career best set last week. The Bears (4-3, 1-3) amassed 622 yards but most of them were empty.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 11499Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8698Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 7434How to help tornado victims
- 4914Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 2111Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 1490Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say