Judge orders 3 Fort Sill soldiers to stand trial

LAWTON — A Comanche County judge says three Fort Sill soldiers will stand trial for a violent home invasion last year in which four people were shot.

BY THE ASSOCIATED PRESS Published: March 6, 2012
Advertisement
;

LAWTON — A Comanche County judge says three Fort Sill soldiers will stand trial for a violent home invasion last year in which four people were shot.

A judge ruled Monday that Claude Byrd, Richard Daly and Kevon McLaren should be bound over for trial.

The soldiers each face conspiracy, robbery and kidnapping charges. McLaren, who prosecutors say fired the shots, also faces charges of shooting with the intent to kill. The men have pleaded not guilty.

Prosecutors claim that the three men stole computers, DVD, clothing and other items from an apartment in Lawton last September.

They're scheduled to be arraigned March 13 in Lawton. Attorneys for the men couldn't be reached early Tuesday.


NewsOK.com has disabled the comments for this article.
Advertisement


Trending Now



AROUND THE WEB

  1. 1
    NCAA proposes major change in transfer policy
  2. 2
    Heartwarming way grieving dad honors daughter
  3. 3
    Hayden Panettiere not asked to appear in 'Heroes' reboot
  4. 4
    Actress Kim Novak speaks out against Oscar night 'bullies'
  5. 5
    Saudi Arabia to build world's tallest building
+ show more