Judge rejects injunction against Dish DVR
LOS ANGELES — A California judge has rejected a request for a preliminary injunction against Dish Network's ad-skipping digital video recorder in a dispute that has pit broadcasters against a main distributor of their programming.
Judge Dolly Gee of the U.S. District Court in Los Angeles on Monday struck down the request by News Corp. broadcaster Fox, according to a statement from Dish. A Fox spokesman confirmed the...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 24265Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15789Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10553Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9606Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 9126Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8599Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 8494Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena