Judge revokes Lohan's probation, sets hearing date
Lohan also faces a misdemeanor assault charge in New York after a woman claimed she was hit by the actress at a nightclub.
The jewelry case sparked months of court hearings and morgue cleanup duty for the star who has struggled personally and professionally since being arrested twice in 2007 for driving under the influence.
After being removed from supervised probation in March, Lohan attempted to mount a comeback, filming two movies and a cameo with Charlie Sheen in the latest installment of the "Scary Movie" franchise.
Follow AP Entertainment Writer Derrik J. Lang on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/derrikjlang
AP Entertainment Writer Anthony McCartney contributed to this reporter. He can be reached at http://twitter.com/mccartneyAP
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 13758Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9630Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9095Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 8238Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6533Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 6005Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 5369Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister