Judge sentences Oklahoma woman to 18 years in fatal motor home fire that killed three children
Stephanie Dunham, 27, of Del City, pleaded guilty to child neglect after three children burned to death in locked motor home in 2011.
A judge fought back tears Wednesday as he sentenced a pregnant Del City woman to 18 years in prison for the deaths of three of her children in a motor home fire, calling it one of the “saddest” cases he’s ever presided over.
Stephanie Mae Dunham, 27, her hands and arms scarred from burns, cried throughout the proceeding.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 12458Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11436Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 6211Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5407Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 4993Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4408OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3817Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law