Makes 16 sliders1 pound ground beef Salt and pepper, to taste 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
NewsOK Related Articles
•Shape about 3 tablespoons ground beef into a 1-inch-thick patty, then sprinkle with salt and pepper. Repeat with remaining mixture and cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
•Melt butter in a skillet and add mushrooms, scallions and shallot. Cook 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, then add wine and simmer.
•Grill burgers to preferred degree of doneness. Place each burger on bun or roll with lettuce and top with the mushroom mixture. Serve immediately.
•Source: Carlo Rossi.
Life Photo Galleriesview all
- 19883Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16750Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12000Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 11023Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 8434Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8422Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head with machete in self-defense
- 7521Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments