Julio Borbon could be down to last chance with Texas Rangers
Not many players on the Texas Rangers' spring roster have been coming to the Surprise Recreation Campus as long as Julio Borbon has.
Borbon debuted in 2007 after the Rangers selected him with the 35th overall pick in the June draft. He was in big-league camp the next spring, along with Elvis Andrus.
But this spring could be the last with the Rangers for Borbon, who played for the Triple-A Oklahoma City RedHawks during the 2009 season.
Read the rest of this post on the original site »
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 9606Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad