K12 names Davis as executive chairman
HERNDON, Va. (AP) — Online educational provider K12's Chairman Nathaniel Davis is taking on the additional role of executive chairman.
As part of his new position, Davis will have oversight over all operational and corporate functions of K12 Inc. He has served as the company's chairman since June. Davis is the former president and CEO of XM Satellite Radio.
The Herndon, Va., company also named Margaret Jorgensen as chief academic officer. She will report to CEO Ron Packard.
Its shares finished at $20.64 on Wednesday.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in