Kansas woman dies after accident in Oklahoma
Rylee Cheyenne Miller, 21, of Brookville, Kan., died after her vehicle crashed into a tractor-trailer rig in Woods County on Monday morning, the Oklahoma Highway Patrol reported.
ALVA — A Kansas woman died after a Woods County crash Monday morning, the Oklahoma Highway Patrol reported.
About 10:50 a.m., Rylee Cheyenne Miller, 21, of Brookville, Kan., was driving north on a Woods County road, about three miles southeast of Alva. Her car crossed the centerline and crashed into a southbound tractor-trailer rig, troopers said.
Miller, who was not wearing a seat belt, was taken to a nearby hospital where she died, troopers said. The driver of the rig was not injured.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims