KAR Auction Services announces secondary offering
CARMEL, Ind. (AP) — KAR Auction Services Inc. said Monday that there will be a secondary offering of 13 million shares of its common stock.
The Carmel, Ind., company said that its shareholder KAR Holdings II LLC will offer the stock, and that KAR Auction Services won't receive any proceeds from the offering.
The underwriters will have the option to buy up to an additional 1.95 million shares.
KAR is the holding company of ADESA Inc., Insurance Auto Auctions Inc. and Automotive Finance Corp. ADESA is a wholesale used vehicle auctions provider, while Insurance Auto Auctions is a salvage vehicle auction company. Automotive Finance offers financing to independent and franchise used vehicle dealers.
KAR Auction shares finished at $21.53 on Friday.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 11499Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8698Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 7434How to help tornado victims
- 4914Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 2111Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 1490Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say