Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 92690Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 17105OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12852Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8967Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8623Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8590How to help tornado victims
- 8406Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 8389Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 7225Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 7117Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Katy Perry gets a perfume deal
The Associated Press | Published: December 5, 2012 | Modified: December 5, 2012 at 12:42 pm
Katy Perry is adding some new scents to her perfume line.
The singer and songwriter is to develop a line of signature scents with beauty company Coty Inc., according to an announcement released Wednesday. Coty will distribute them on a larger scale than the Purr and Meow! perfumes that Perry previously crafted.
The company says Perry's "unique approach to music and life" will drive her inspiration, and move toward "new avenues of scent creation."
Other pop stars to concoct their own fragrances include Rihanna, Jennifer Lopez and Taylor Swift. Coty's perfume brands include Calvin Klein, Marc Jacobs and Playboy.