Ke$ha: The all-American girl at charity concert
She gave Obama another shout-out before singing "Your Love Is My Drug."
"I'm looking for a boyfriend or a girlfriend. This next song's about love, so I'm going to dedicate this to Mr. Barack Obama because I love him."
But he wasn't the only Obama the singer has fallen for.
"She's beautiful. She's so chic," she said of first lady Michelle Obama in the interview. "Her outfit, the purple gloves, the bangs. She's a very classy woman."
Ke$ha's concert Monday was a charity show for the Recording Industry Association of America and Musicians on Call.
She performed for roughly 40 minutes with a four-piece band as gold-colored confetti burst from the stage. And there was alcohol.
"Can I have beer? I'm being serious," she said before grabbing — and drinking — a beer from someone in the crowd. "Thank you."
Follow Mesfin Fekadu on Twitter at http://twitter.com/MusicMesfin
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims