Keller, Hill don't practice for Jets
FLORHAM PARK, N.J. (AP) — New York Jets tight end Dustin Keller and rookie wide receiver Stephen Hill were among six players who sat out practice with injuries as the team prepares to play undefeated Houston on Monday night.
Keller has not played since the season opener because of an injured right hamstring, while Hill missed last Sunday's game against San Francisco with a similar injury.
Nose tackle Sione Po'uha (back), fullback John Conner (hamstring) and linebackers Bart Scott (toe) and Bryan Thomas (hamstring) also did not practice Thursday. Newly signed cornerback Aaron Berry (ribs) was limited, as were safeties LaRon Landry (heel) and Eric Smith (hip, knee).
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 19883Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16750Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12000Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 11023Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 8434Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8422Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head with machete in self-defense
- 7521Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments