Kellogg elects new board member
BATTLE CREEK, Mich. (AP) — Kellogg Co. said Friday that Cynthia Milligan has been elected to its board.
Milligan, 66, is dean emeritus of the College of Business Administration at University of Nebraska-Lincoln and trustee of the W.K. Kellogg Foundation. Prior to her tenure with the University of Nebraska, Milligan served as director of banking and finance for the state of Nebraska. She will be added to the board effective immediately.
Kellogg said that it is expanding the board with the addition of Milligan in anticipation of a member's retirement.
The food company, based in Battle Creek, Mich., makes Frosted Flakes cereal, Keebler cookies and many other products.
Kellogg shares rose 28 cents to $59.95 in afternoon trading , in line with broader market trends. The stock has traded in a 52-week range of $46.33 to $60.30.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 33746Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15554Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10129Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9883Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 9568Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8114Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 8089Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister