Kent State surges past Buffalo 23-7
BUFFALO, N.Y. (AP) — Dri Archer ran for 127 yards and a touchdown, and Kent State beat 23-7 on Wednesday night.
Julian Durden had a 2-yard touchdown run in the fourth quarter, and Freddy Cortez added three field goals for the Golden Flashes (2-1, 1-0 Mid-American). Trayion Durham added 112 yards rushing, and Kent State finished with 239 yards on the ground.
Alex Zordich threw a 46-yard touchdown pass to Alex Neutz in the second quarter for the lone score for the Bulls (1-2, 0-1).
The Bulls had five sacks of David Fisher and Spencer Keith, but committed four turnovers and converted only 3 of 13 third downs.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad